How To Solve The Biggest Problems With Adrenal Fatigue
Have you been experiencing those symptoms lately:
- Morning fogginess
- Depressed mood
- Fluid retention, feeling bloated, puffiness in the face
- Joint aches and pains
- Weight gain
It may be the sign you are suffering from adrenal insufficiency and / or thyroid disorders many people are struggling with leading fast-paced lifestyles we simply can't avoid. Here are 6 reasons why Aerial Yoga can be the perfect yoga to prevent Adrenal Fatigue and relieve the symptoms you have been experiencing with a thyroid condition or hormone imbalance:
1. Suspension in the hammock allows engaging in postures without compressing the spine or putting pressure on joints. The poses strengthen shoulders, arms and abs.
2. Aerial yoga makes inversions more approachable and supportive. Inversions improve blood flow to the brain. As a result, pituitary, and thyroid glands function more optimally. Aerial yoga is very stimulating for inner organs including the kidney, pancreas and thyroid.
3. Many have expressed remarkable results with healing chronic back pain.
4. It is very effective in building core strength, stimulates the navel center and relieves constipation and digestive disorders.
5. Aerial Yoga is beneficial for those who are suffering from pain, obesity, stress, anger and other minor ailments. Top ten benefits of doing Aerial yoga are improved concentration, blood circulation, pituitary, thyroid, heart, spine, brain, hip, legs and upper body functions.
6. You will feel a sensation of lightness, flying and fun.
I'm happy to announce that in 2019 I'm planning to host an Aerial and Thyroid Yoga retreat with my beloved friend and amazing Thyroid Yoga Specialist Fern Olivia! Dates will be announced soon - stay tuned!